Dealers Club Roulette Game Guide
Eight live dealers spin the European rules wheel.
Optimised for all mobile devices.
Generous betting range
Bet from $0.25 to $1,000.
Multiple betting options
Enjoy French Bets and Special bets.
RNG game play means no dealer mistakes.
Step into a lavish casino setting with a cast of elegant and flashy live dealers in Dealers Club Roulette. Released by Real Dealer Studios, this slick production combines flawless RNG (random number generator game play with a cast of eight engaging live dealers.
Dealers Club Roulette with JackpotCity Casino
Sarati, Bailey, Holly, Caroline, Matthew, George, Dave, and Rishi have different personalities and styles, but they have something in common – they’re always available, and they never make mistakes! As a result, you can enjoy a flawless, realistic roulette experience any time, anywhere, on any mobile device, and keep things fresh by changing out your dealers.
Dealers Club Roulette Rules
Before you choose a dealer to play roulette online, here are the basic European roulette rules to take note of: the wheel has 37 numbered sections (1 to 36) in black and red and a green zero. The bets are placed, and the wheel spins. The dealer on duty will make a call after which no more bets can be placed or changed. Where the skipping ball lands will determine the winning number and colour. Autoplay is an option that allows you to select 25, 50, or 100 automatic rebets.
To make the most of your experience with Dealers Club’s fresh real dealers and give your game a structured approach, you may want to consider one of these strategies. The Martingale involves doubling a bet after each loss but may require a large bankroll. For math fans, Fibonacci is based on the Fibonacci sequence where each number is the sum of the two preceding numbers (e.g., 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, and so on). You increase your bet based on this sequence, after each loss and decrease it after a win. The D'Alembert works differently and makes use of units. After each loss, you increase the bet by one unit, and after a win, the bet is decreased by one unit.
Contradictory bets are something you want to dodge because they cancel each other out. For instance, if you bet on Red and Black at the same time, the losing bet will negate the win.
How Betting Works in Dealers Club Roulette
Dealers Club Roulette allows you to place a complete range of inside bets, outside bets, Racetrack bets, and Special bets with different odds and roulette payouts.
Inside bets are located on the inside of the betting area:
- Straight Up: Bet on a single number for a potential payout ratio of 35:1.
- Split Bet: Bet on two adjacent numbers for a potential payout ratio of 17:1.
- Street Bet: Bet on three numbers with one chip for a potential payout of 11:1.
- Square Bet: Bet on four numbers at once to potentially win an 8:1 payout.
- Line Bet: Combine two Street Bets for a potential payout of 5:1.
The Outside Bets are located on the outside of the betting area:
- Column Bet: Bet on one of three columns that are labelled 1st 12, 2nd 12, and 3rd 12. It has a 2:1 potential payout.
- Dozen Bet: Place a bet on a row of 12 numbers labelled 2to1 for a 2:1 payout ratio.
- Even Money Bet: Bet on Red or Black, predict the colour of the winning number, or choose Even or Odd numbers for a 1:1 potential payout.
Dealers Club Roulette has a Racetrack view that places numbers as they are placed on the wheel and makes betting easier. The Racetrack Bets are:
- Les Voisins Du Zero: A bet placed on the 17 numbers bordering the zero. The sequence is 22-18-29-7-28-12-35-3-26-0-32-15-19-4-21-2-25.
- Tiers Du Cylindre: A bet placed on a sequence of numbers opposite the zero. The number pairs, which cover a third of the wheel, are 5-8, 10-11, 13-16, 23-24, 27-30, and 33-36
- Les Orphelins: A bet that combines split and straight bets on 17, 34, 6, and 1, 20, 14, 31 and 9.
Special Bets give you one-touch access to a number of pre-set bets. In addition to the Racetrack bets already mentioned, they include:
- Black/Red Splits: This covers all possible split bets on pairs of black or red numbers.
- Snake: This is a Dozens bet covering 1, 5, 9, 12, 14, 16, 19, 23, 27, 30, 32, and 34.
- 007: This bet allocates 14 betting units to numbers 19 to 36, 5 to a Double Street or Six Line bet and 1 to the single zero.
- Zero Game: This bet covers the two numbers to the right and the four numbers to the left of the zero pocket.
- Random 7: This bet places seven chips on the table at random
How to Play Roulette with Dealers Club
Getting started is pretty simple because the JackpotCity website is effortless and seamless. Find JackpotCity Casino in your browser and register an account, then go to the Casino Games tab, select Roulette, and look for Dealers Club Roulette. Before you start, select your bet size, make your bet selection, and click “Spin”.
The betting range extends from a minimum of $0.25 to a maximum of $125.00 for a straight up bet, $250.00 for splits, $375.00 for streets, $500.00 for squares, $625.00 for lines, $875.00 for Columns and Dozens, and $1,000.00 for even-money bets. The collection of features in this game makes it entertaining, and switching dealers gives you the option to choose the dealer you like or have them on rotation for variety.
Play at Any Time
Dealers Club Roulette fans can play in what feels like a real casino setting with smiling, engaging dealers at any time of the day, from any place they choose. Simply point your browser at our mobile casino or launch the game via our casino app to enjoy top-rated online roulette action on your mobile or tablet. Create a profile at JackpotCity to enjoy hundreds more games with smooth game play and great graphics.
Safe, Secure JackpotCity Casino Gaming
With endorsement by eCOGRA, JackpotCity Casino provides a gaming environment that is fair, secure, and convenient. SSL encryption technology keeps your information safe, and there is a wide range of reliable and secure banking options. If you require assistance, a dedicated support team is available. They are friendly, efficient, and available via email or live chat.
We are fully committed to responsible gaming and provide options for account closure and deposit limits, catering to players seeking a temporary break or self-exclusion from their gaming activities.
Looking to try a roulette game that has a soccer theme? The big ball and the little ball come together in Score Spin and Win Super Chip with its outer roulette wheel and inner Super Chip multiplier wheel. The action movie fans among us can bet on Terminator 2™ Roulette. The game is based on the movie, and the graphics are true to the name, but as a twist, there is a Character Multiplier feature for extra fun!
Dealers Club Roulette Game Guides
Place your bets and play roulette online.
One of our most popular games! We give it a 4,5 out of 5.