Real™ Roulette with Sarati Game Guide
Interactive cinematic experience combined with roulette.
Optimised for mobile in portrait or landscape view.
Racetrack, Special and Favourite Bets.
Enjoy Voisins du Zero, Tiers du Cylindre and Les Orphelins.
Get hot and cold numbers and winning patterns.
Sarati is fashionable and charming and spins the wheel without ever making a mistake in Real™ Roulette with Sarati.
Real™ Roulette with Sarati with JackpotCity Casino
Released by Real™ Dealer Studios and Microgaming in 2020, this pioneering offering combines fluid game play with compelling Hollywood-style video production techniques for an exclusive casino experience.
Although the sharp visuals and continuous action are a result of great pre-recorded cinematography, Sarati’s table feels like a one-on-one session with a seasoned professional. The all-important special features include Favourite Bets, Special Bets, and Statistics. Visit JackpotCity’s online mobile casino and sign up to be immersed in a rich audio-visual casino experience.
How Real™ Roulette with Sarati Works
To make the most of playing at a real roulette table in a classy casino setting, you need to get to grips with the rules. The beautiful Sarati plays on a European rules wheel in this true-to-life game, and this means there are 37 pockets on the wheel numbered 1 to 36, with one zero. The wheel’s pockets are alternating black and red, and the zero pocket is green. The basic goal is to bet on where the ball will land when the wheel is spun. Every game has a single outcome, but there are many ways to bet on it.
Like anything else in life, a bit of planning can go a long way. There are various strategies to consider using when deciding on your bets and bankroll. A basic but potentially costly strategy is the Martingale. This involves doubling a bet after each loss. The D’Alembert strategy involves adjusting your bet size based on the outcome of previous bets. Following a loss, you increase the bet by one unit, and after a win, you decrease the bet by one unit.
A more complex strategy is the Labouchere. This involves setting a desired amount to win and creating a sequence of numbers to reach that goal. Each bet is determined by adding the first and last numbers in the sequence. If the bet is successful, those numbers are crossed out. However, if the bet is a loss, the sum of the bet is added to the end of the sequence. This process continues until all the numbers in the sequence are crossed out, achieving the desired winning amount.
Contradictory bets are something you will want to be sure to avoid because they cancel each other out. An example of this is to place bets on black and red at the same time.
Betting on Real™ Roulette with Sarati
Sarati is an experienced croupier, making her luxury casino a good place to start playing roulette online for real money. There are multiple betting options to choose from or combine.
- Straight Up: By placing a wager on a single number, you can potentially win with a payout ratio of 35:1.
- Split Bet: This bet involves betting on two adjacent numbers using a single chip, offering a payout ratio of 17:1.
- Street Bet: This bet covers three numbers in a column simultaneously but using one chip and has a payout ratio of 11:1.
- Square Bet: With the Square Bet, you can place a chip on a group of four numbers, and if successful, you receive a payout ratio of 8:1.
- Line Bet: The Line Bet combines two Street Bets, covering six numbers and offering a payout ratio of 5:1.
- Column Bet: This wager requires choosing one of the three labelled columns (1st 12, 2nd 12, and 3rd 12) and provides a payout ratio of 2:1.
- Dozen Bet: The Dozen Bet involves placing a wager on a row of 12 numbers, labelled as 2to1, and offers a payout ratio of 2:1.
- Even Money Bet: This bet allows you to predict the colour (Red or Black) or select Even or Odd numbers, resulting in an even money payout ratio of 1:1.
The numbers on the wheel are represented on a Racetrack view for a big-picture view of your bets. This is where it is possible to place the classic Neighbour bets and French bets.
- Neighbour Bets: Bet straight up on an individual number and one or more of the numbers that surround it.
- French bets: These betting areas correspond to groups of numbers as they appear on the wheel.
- Les Voisins Du Zero covers the numbers around zero (22-18-29-7-28-12-35-3-26-0-32-15-19-4-21-2-25).
- Tiers Du Cylindre places split bets on 5-8, 10-11, 13-16, 23-24, 27-30, and 33-36.
- Les Orphelins is a combination of split and straight up bets on 17, 34, 6 and 1, 20, 14, 31 and 9.
- Les Orphelins en plein places straight up bets on 17, 34, 6 and 1, 20, 14, 31, and 9.
Use the Special Bets feature to access a number of popular pre-set bets:
- Red/Black Split bets: Place split bets on red number pairs ( 8-12, 16-19, 18-21, and 27-30) or black number pairs (8-11, 10-11, 10-13, 17-20, 26-29, 28-29, and 28-31).
- Zero Game: Place a straight up bet on 26 and split bets on 0-3, 12-15, and 32-35.
- Random 7: Bet seven chips on random combinations.
- Snake: Place a Dozens bet on 1, 5, 9, 12, 14, 16, 19, 23, 27, 30, 32, and 34. These numbers look like a red snake on the table.
- 007: This bet puts 14 chips on numbers 19 to 36, five chips on a Double Street or Six Line bet, and one chip on zero.
How to Play Real™ Roulette with Sarati
JackpotCity’s website is where you will find the croupier in the red dress. Sign up for real roulette by creating a player profile, selecting your deposit method, making a deposit, and finding the game. Go to the Roulette tab and scroll down to find the game, or search for Real™ Roulette with Sarati using the search bar.
Choose the bet size you are comfortable with, make a wager, and press “Spin” to start playing. The minimum bet is $0.25, while the maximum limits are $125.00, $250, $375, $500, $625, $875, and $1,000 for straight bets, splits, streets, squares, lines, Dozens and Columns, and even-money bets, respectively.
You can use the Statistics feature to inform your choices by analyzing the outcomes of the past 100 spins and saving up to six Favourite Bets as you refine your technique.
Play at Any Time
Real™ Roulette with Sarati is optimised for mobile gaming and is available for iOS and Android. Play roulette online for real money in a browser or with JackpotCity’s one-click casino app. A great part of the mobile experience is that you can change the view from portrait to landscape without any loss of quality.
Sarati isn’t the only real dealer out there, of course. If Spanish is your preferred language or even if you just want to practice, you can connect with Spanish-speaking real dealers with different styles and personalities in Real™ Roulette con Tomas, Real™ Roulette con Angela, and Real™ Roulette con Laura
Safe, Secure, Real Roulette Tables
JackpotCity is a safe and secure platform that is committed to fair gaming. Endorsed by eCOGRA, your personal information is kept safe using SSL encryption technology. The range of banking options includes Visa, Mastercard, INSTADEBIT, eCheck, Neosurf, paysafecard, iDebit, and more.
If you run into any issues, a support team is available and can be contacted via email or live chat. You also have access to JackpotCity’s responsible gaming tools, where you can select deposit limits on your account, choose a cooling-off period, or exclude yourself from the platform if you need a break.
Real™ Roulette with Sarati Game Guide
Racetrack, Special and Favourite Bets.
One of our top-rated games! We give it a 4,5 out of 5.