Where Can I Find VR Casino Gameplay Action?
If you’re looking for VR gameplay, either online slots or other casino games, there are a number of sites which should be on your list. So with a rundown of the features and a general look around inside the box, here’s a sample of some VR casino play opportunities.
Social Club VR Casino Nights
– Which casino games are available? With Social Club VR, you can access all of your own favourite casino table games. So that includes games like roulette, blackjack, poker and more which you can play in a highly customisable setting. For example, you’re free to sit or stand as well as listen to music and videos. Or if you prefer, you can even upload audio and video titles from your own collection to make you feel more at home in this comfortable VR casino environment.
– Which VR headsets are supported? You can enjoy game action wearing compatible headsets such as HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and Windows Mixed Reality.
– Which platform is Social Club VR game available on? You can play in the Social Club VR casino on Windows platforms from Windows 7 onwards.
– Is multi-player action available? Yes. You can play in the casino along with up to five of your friends. So that’s a maximum of six players altogether.
– What system requirements will I need? This game environment requires Windows 7 or later; an Intel i5-4590 / AMD FX 8350 equivalent processor or greater; at least 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended); an NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 970 / AMD Radeon™ R9 290 graphics card equivalent or greater; DirectX: Version 11 for media handling; as well as 6 GB available space on your hard drive for storage.
– Can I play with real money and withdraw my winnings? Although you can gamble big in the Social Club VR environment, you still won’t lose any money from your bankroll because this is all virtual action. There is no real money involved.
VR Slots 3D
It’s worth mentioning this is an ‘early access’ game. So it’s a beta version you can enjoy which is fully playable, but which may have bugs you may need to report to the game designers.
– Which games are available? This is a dedicated slot games environment featuring two games at present (more are planned). The first, Dracula’s Family, is a standard five reel, three row, 15 line video slot. Its features include a Scatter Symbol, Wild Symbol, a special Risk Game, and four versions of spin mode. The second game, Art of the Heist, features Vincenzio the greatest thief of all time. In this slot, you get to help Vincenzio tackle the task of robbing a museum building which contains the Mona Lisa and other art masterpieces. The game has Wild Symbols, free spins and a bonus game. You eventually get to view your ill-gotten gains in the Award Room.
– Which VR headsets are supported? This game action is available to those with an HTC Vive headset.
– Which platform is the VR Slots 3D game available on? You can play these two slot games on any Windows platform from Windows 7 onwards.
– Is multi-player action available? Due to the nature of slot gameplay, this game action is for just one player.
– What system requirements will I need? This game environment requires Windows 7 or later; a PC with an Intel Core i3 or AMD analogue; at least 6 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended); game graphics can be handled by a GTX 1050 card equivalent or greater; DirectX: Version 11 is required for media handling; as well as 3 GB available space on your hard drive for storage.
– Can I play with real money and withdraw my winnings? The VR captures an authentic slot gaming environment but you will be playing with free coins which can only ever accumulate within the game.
– Which games are available? On VR Casino, you get to play traditional casino games like blackjack and baccarat in a casino environment, plus slot games such as Wheel of Jackpot, Thunder of Zeus, Blazing Hit and Cosmic Wild.
– Which VR headsets are supported? This casino style action is available to those with an Oculus Rift headset.
– Which platforms is VR Casino game action available on? You can play these games on the Gear VR and Go gaming platforms.
– Is multi-player action available? No. This game environment is for single user mode only.
– What system requirements will I need? An Internet connection is required, and both Touchpad and Gear VR Controller are supported. You will also need 128 MB of storage available on your hard drive.
– Can I play with real money and withdraw my winnings? There is no real money involved because this is a simulated gambling environment.