Switch Multifire Roulette Game Guide
Lots of variance
Wide range of roulette odds.
Custom bets available
Save your favourite bets to play them later on.
Wide betting range
Stake anywhere from $0.25 to $1,000 on a round.
Single-click bet increase
Push the 2x button to double your stake.
AutoPlay and Turbo Mode
Options to automate and speed up play.
Roulette fans looking for casino games with big win potential will enjoy playing Switch MultiFire Roulette.
Switch MultiFire Roulette with JackpotCity in Canada
With the chance to win multipliers of up to 500x on every spin, there’s more to play for in this fiery variation of European roulette. Lifelike graphics, realistic sounds, seamless game play, and advanced betting options such as pre-set Special Bets all combine in this virtual roulette gambling game to create an online casino experience that emulates playing in a land-based casino.
How Switch MultiFire Roulette Works
The basic rules of European Roulette apply to this game, making it ideal for newcomers and old hands alike. A ball is spun around a wheel, and players must predict where it will land. As the ball loses speed, it will stop in one of the 37 numbered segments, which are alternately coloured red and black. You can choose to place bets on sections of the wheel, on just a few numbers, or on a single number. What makes Switch MultiFire Roulette unique among online roulette games is that 1-5 numbers randomly “catch fire” in each round, awarding 50x to 500x your bet for a winning straight-up bet on a single number.
There are many betting options in Switch MultiFire Roulette, from standard Inside and Outside bets to Special Bets on combinations and patterns. A typical MultiFire Roulette strategy would involve selecting bets that spread the risk without losing the chance to benefit from a potential multiplier win. Avoid contradictory bets that negate each other, such as betting on Red and Black together.
Ways to Bet on Switch MultiFire Roulette
Enjoy a full range of MultiFire Roulette bets, including Inside, Outside, Random 3, and Special Bets.
Inside and Outside Bets
You’ll find these betting positions on the inside of the betting grid.
- Straight Up: Bet on a single number, which pays 30:1.
- Split: Bet on two numbers alongside each other; it pays 17:1.
- Street: Bet on three single numbers at once; it pays 11:1.
- Square: Bet on four single numbers at once; it pays 8:1.
- Line: Bet on two lines of three numbers alongside each other; it pays 5:1.
These betting positions appear on the outside of the betting grid.
- Column: Bet on one of three columns covering 12 numbers; it pays 2:1.
- Dozen: Bet on the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd dozen numbers; it pays 2:1.
- Even-Money: Bet on Red or Black, Odd or Even, and High (1–18) or Low (19–36)—pays 1:1.
Use this feature to randomly place three Straight Up bets on single numbers, similar to how a Quick Pick works in lottery games.
Use the Special Bets feature for one-click access to these popular pre-set bets:
- Black/Red Splits: Place split bets where both numbers are either black or red.
- Snake: Bet on these 12 red numbers: 1, 5, 9, 12, 14, 16, 19, 23, 27, 30, 32, and 34.
- 007: This bet allocates 14 chips to numbers 19-36, 5 chips to a Six Line bet and 1 chip to zero.
- Random 7: This bet randomly places seven Straight Up bets on single numbers.
- Zero Game: This bet covers the four numbers to the left and the two numbers to the right of the zero pocket.
- Neighbours: This is a Straight Up wager on a single number plus the two numbers on either side, covering five numbers in total.
- Les Voisins Du Zero: This is a nine-chip wager on the 17 numbers between 22 and 25 on the roulette wheel, 22 and 25 included.
- Tiers Du Cylindre: Place split bets on 5-8, 10-11, 13-16, 23-24, 27-30, and 33-36.
- Les Orphelins: Five-chip wager on a combination of Straight Up and Split bets covering a total of eight numbers.
You can also use the Favourites feature to save up to six bets that you prefer most. To figure out which bets work best for you, access the Statistics feature for data on hot and cold numbers and bet type win percentages.
How to Play Switch MultiFire Roulette
To get started, all you need to do is sign up for an account at JackpotCity Casino and make a deposit. Switch MultiFire Roulette can be located in the casino lobby, or you can search for it using the search bar, where you will simply need to select the game to start playing. The process for placing a bet is similar to other table games like Blackjack, where playing chips are located near the bottom of the screen. After placing your bets, click the “Spin” button to set the roulette wheel into motion.
The game’s perspective switches from the table layout to a closeup of the roulette wheel. Once the ball has stopped, you’ll see if your bet has won or lost, and payouts will be awarded according to the payable. If you’ve managed to predict any of the randomly multiplied numbers, then you might be looking at a significantly increased payout!
Mobile MultiFire Roulette
All the games at JackpotCity are designed with mobile gaming in mind, so you can experience Switch MultiFire Roulette anywhere, anytime. Our responsive and adaptive platform makes mobile gaming an absolute pleasure on your phone or tablet, with stunning roulette game play and features always at your fingertips. You’re also invited to take your online roulette experience to the next level with JackpotCity Casino by downloading the mobile app, which is available in Canada for your iOS or Android device.
Looking for another mobile roulette gambling game in Canada? Try Real™ Auto Roulette, which offers Inside and Outside bets on a slick HD roulette wheel with CGI-enhanced imagery to elevate the game play.
Prioritizing Your Online Safety and Security
Before you dive into the entertaining world of online roulette at JackpotCity, it's important that you know your safety and security are our main concerns. All our games, including Switch MultiFire Roulette, are regularly checked for fairness by eCOGRA, and JackpotCity employs high-end SSL digital encryption technology to keep your information secure.
When it comes to transactions, we offer easy and reliable payment options such as Visa, Mastercard, INSTADEBIT, iDebit, eCheck, paysafecard, and Neosurf, just to name a few.
You can also take comfort in JackpotCity Casino’s commitment to responsible gambling, with players able to set their own safeguards, including deposit limits and self-exclusion.
MultiFire Roulette Game Guide
Save your favourite bets to play them later on.
One of our trending games! We give it a charming 4,5 out of 5.