Switch European Roulette Game Guide
Complete range of European roulette bets.
Create your own European roulette strategy.
European roulette wheel
Single zero pocket offers favourable European Roulette odds.
Actionable game statistics
See data on your last 100 spins.
Works perfectly on any handheld device.
Play with peace of mind
Safe payments and responsible gaming options.
If you’re looking for online roulette casino games in Canada with all the bells and whistles, then Switch European Roulette offers the complete package.
Switch European Roulette with JackpotCity in Canada
With a well-crafted and responsive interface designed for both mobile and desktop, get ready to experience European Roulette like never before. Choose from a full range of Inside and Outside bets and make use of an additional Racetrack layout for placing advanced Neighbour and French bets.
Game Rules for Switch European Roulette
Switch European Roulette is played on a standard European Roulette wheel with 37 pockets numbered 0 to 36 alternately coloured black and red, plus one green zero. How the game itself works is that a small ball is spun around the roulette wheel, and the player must try to predict where it will stop. The winning number and colour are determined by where the ball lands. It’s possible to place bets on individual numbers, colours, number combinations, clusters, and number columns. Also in the mix are Neighbour bets and French bets, which cover the numbers appearing on different sections of the wheel.
European roulette odds vary according to the probability of winning a specific bet, from even-money odds on colour bets to 35:1 for a bet on a single number. A typical European roulette strategy would spread the risk across different betting categories. Alternatively, players with deep pockets can try the Martingale or Parlay betting systems, which double down on losing and winning even-money bets respectively. Avoid contradictory bets that cancel themselves out, as would happen if you bet on Odd and Even numbers together.
European Roulette Betting Options
This European Roulette online game has the full offering of Inside and Outside bets, as well as alternative wagers such as Neighbour and French bets to consider, depending on your European Roulette strategy.
Inside bets and Outside bets
Inside bets are the ones with positions on the inside of the betting grid.
- Straight Up: Bet on a single number, which pays 35:1.
- Split: Bet on two numbers alongside each other; it pays 17:1.
- Street: Bet on three single numbers at once; it pays 11:1.
- Square: Bet on four single numbers at once; it pays 8:1.
- Line: Bet on two lines of three numbers alongside each other; it pays 5:1.
Outside bets are the ones with positions on the outside of the betting grid.
- Column: Bet on one of three columns covering 12 numbers; it pays 2:1.
- Dozen: Bet on the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd dozen numbers; it pays 2:1.
- Even-Money: Bet on Red or Black, Odd or Even, and High (1–18) or Low (19–36)—pays 1:1.
Enabling the game’s Racetrack feature brings up an alternative European Roulette table layout, displaying the numbers in the order they appear on the European Roulette wheel. This makes it much easier to place Neighbour and French bets.
- Neighbour bets: Place a straight up bet on a number and the numbers surrounding it.
- Les Voisins Du Zero: Stake nine chips on the numbers between 22 and 25 on the European Roulette wheel.
- Tiers Du Cylindre: Place split bets on 5-8, 10-11, 13-16, 23-24, 27-30, and 33-36.
- Les Orphelins: Stakes five chips on split and straight up bets covering 17, 34, 6 and 1, 20, 14, 31 and 9.
- Les Orphelins en plein: stakes eight chips on straight bets on the same numbers.
In addition to Neighbour and French bets, there are five pre-set Special bets available in this game:
- Black/Red Splits: Put your chips on all split bets where both numbers are either black or red.
- Snake: Place a Dozens bet covering these red numbers: 1, 5, 9, 12, 14, 16, 19, 23, 27, 30, 32, and 34.
- 007: This bet allocates 14 chips to the numbers from 19 to 36, 5 chips to a Six Line bet, and 1 chip to zero.
- Random 7: This bet randomly places seven Straight Up bets on single numbers.
- Zero Game: This bet covers the four numbers to the left of zero and the two numbers to the right of zero.
How to Play Switch European Roulette
To play Switch European Roulette, simply sign up for an account at JackpotCity Casino. Once that’s done, click on the Roulette tab and scroll through the available games to find Switch European Roulette, or type the game name into the search bar and select the Switch European Roulette logo. You can then decide on your preferred bet amount, place your chips on the betting grid of the European Roulette table, and click “Spin” to start the game. Understanding European Roulette odds can help you develop a European Roulette strategy and increase your chances of winning.
Mobile European Roulette Online
With JackpotCity Casino, you can play Switch European Roulette on your mobile device at any time of the day or night. All of our online casino games are designed to scale optimally for your screen and work seamlessly on any platform. As our games are fully supported and optimized for smaller screens, you can always enjoy the best user experience anywhere, anytime. Furthermore, you can download the JackpotCity Casino mobile app, which is fully compatible with your favourite iOS or Android device.
Looking for more mobile European Roulette games in Canada? Roulette connoisseurs will love European Roulette Gold, which allows you to customize and save eight different bet layouts. For potential off-the-charts payouts, give Switch Multifire Auto Roulette a go for the chance to hit a 500x multiplier on a winning Straight Up!
Secure, Fair, and User-friendly European Roulette
Rest assured, JackpotCity offers a gaming experience that puts security and fair play first. Licensed and approved, we are transparent in our dealings with customers and have the industry’s stamp of approval.
To protect your personal data, we use state-of-the-art SSL encryption and only the most trusted payment providers such as Visa, Mastercard, INSTADEBIT, iDebit, eCheck, Neosurf, and paysafecard. If you ever need help, our support team is waiting to assist. We also take responsible gaming to heart, offering cool-off periods, deposit limits, and self-exclusion options for players.
Need answers to your burning online roulette questions? Visit our FAQ page, and all will be revealed.
Switch European Roulette Game Guide
Safe payments and responsible gaming options!
One of our top-rated games! We give it a 4,5 out of 5.