Answers to Your JackpotCity Online Casino FAQs
JackpotCity is truly one of the greatest online casinos in New Zealand, and we take pride in running our site exceptionally well. Find quick answers to your most frequently asked questions here, and get back to playing your favourite casino games online as soon as possible.
Can I trust that online casino games pay out fairly?
Can you win money playing at an online casino?
Which online casino games offer the highest rewards?
Does JackpotCity Online Casino offer safe and convenient payment methods?
Can I get a bonus at JackpotCity Online Casino?
How real are online casino games?
Is there such a thing as a best online casino?
What are the best online casino games to play at JackpotCity Casino?
How does one get started playing at JackpotCity Online Casino?
How exactly does an online casino work?
How Do I Get More Help?
How Do I Know JackpotCity is Safe?
What Responsible Gaming Options Are There?
• Advice on preventing underage gambling.
• A self-assessment questionnaire.
• Resources to help you to control your gaming, including self-exclusion periods and deposit limits.
What Are The Bonus Terms and Conditions?
What are Playthrough Requirements?
How Do I Log In To My Account?
Can I Play on My Mobile?
• Android devices
How Do I Register My Account?
1. Open the JackpotCity homepage and click on the “Register” button.
2. Complete the online registration form that appears, entering your personal information and choosing a username and password for yourself.
3. Confirm that you are of legal gambling age.
4. Your account will be created within moments. You can login, make a deposit and start enjoying real online pokies and other casino games online.
Help! What If I Forgot My Account Info?
• When you click on the “Login” button and are taken to the login window, you'll see a link that says “Forgot Username/Password”. Click or tap on this.
• When you are prompted, enter the email address that you used to register your player account with JackpotCity New Zealand Online Casino.
• Check your email in a few moments for detailed instructions on getting back into your account.
What Software is Used?
Can I Play For Free?
How Do I Place Real Money Bets?
What Are My Banking Options?
How Do I Make Deposits?
1. Access the “Banking” page and then click on the “Deposit” option.
2. Choose the deposit system that you want to use.
3. Enter your details as you are prompted to, and enter how much money you wish to transfer. If you're using debit or credit accounts you will need to enter more information. You might also have to provide proof of address and identity, or other documents.
4. Click to confirm everything is in order, and approve the transaction.
5. Within a few moments, the funds should be in your online casino player account so that you can keep betting.
How Do I Make Withdrawals?
1. Choose the “Banking” tab, followed by the “Withdrawal” option when it appears.
2. The method that you used for deposits will automatically be selected for your withdrawals unless it can't be used, such as in the case of prepaid cards.
3.Like most other online casinos, if your deposit system can't be used for withdrawals, we'll ask you to choose another cashout option.
4. Follow the prompts to request the withdrawal, and then confirm all details are correct.
5. All withdrawal requests are subject to a 24-hour pending period. Thereafter, the requests will be processed. The specific processing time depends on which payment method you are using to make withdrawals.
For more details, check the “Banking” page.
Why Won't My Deposit/Withdrawal Clear?
What is a source of wealth request?
• Recently filed business accounts
• sale of an asset details in the completion statement
• divorce settlement and court order specifying the written settlement agreement
• inheritance money in the form of the Will statement
Please Note! We will have dedicated staff to facilitate the verification. Please rest assured that all information shared with us will be treated as confidential and that all efforts will be made to assist clients wherever and whenever possible.