No Commission Baccarat Guide
Player Controlled Card Squeeze, Advanced Road Statistics, Turbo Mode.
Win up to 3500!
No Commission Baccarat at JackpotCity
No Commission Baccarat is another version of traditional baccarat where the dealer does not take a 5% commission. The game lets you pick on a player or banker wager, plus you can place a separate bet on the dealer or banker getting a pair at the start. Enjoy this game and many others on JackpotCity mobile casino as well as on the JackpotCity app.
Game Rules & Strategy
No Commission Baccarat rules are simple, as the game entails picking which hand will have the best value. You can place a bet on either the player or banker to win. Each bet has a 1:1 payout in most situations, as the dealer doesn’t take a commission on most winning wagers.
A third card will be drawn under various circumstances:
- The banker gets a third card if the player stands, and the banker’s hand is 5 or less.
- Both hands will stand if the banker or player has a hand of 8 or 9.
- The player will get a third card if the hand is 5 or less.
- The banker will receive a third card if the banker’s score is 0 to 2. There may be other times when the banker hits, and the game has a chart to help players see when the banker will hit.
The only case where a banker win doesn’t pay 1:1 is when the banker has a total of 6. The game will use a 1:2 payout at this point.
There are three other bets you can place:
- A tie bet where you will be paid 8:1 if both sides tie
- A player pair bet where you’ll get an 11:1 payout if the player’s first two cards are a pair
- A banker pair bet that also pays 11:1 when the banker’s first two cards are a pair
You can identify a winning combination in this game by looking at the scoreboard. The scoreboard will list details on who is winning and what trends are noticeable. You can use this to create a wagering strategy based on the results you see on the table.
How to Play No Commission Baccarat
Here are a few simple steps for playing this game:
- Log in to your JackpotCity account and search for the No Commission Baccarat game in the games lobby.
- Select how much you want to wager on a hand. The minimum bet is 5.00, and the maximum is 500.00.
- Click to draw the cards when you are ready.
- You can use the Card Squeeze feature in this game to peel back a card to see its result.
- You can then review the scoreboard to see the result and compare it with other results from the last few hands.
- You’ll have the option to repeat or clear your bet afterward.
Betting Expert Techniques
You can choose to use a few additional strategies when working alongside the baccarat rules in this game. Here are a few things you can consider to do:
- You can choose to continue going with the banker until it loses. The banker is more likely to have a streak than the player. The No Commission Baccarat house edge is slightly greater for the banker, so sticking with the banker at the start is ideal.
- You could wait for a round before picking the player if the banker loses. You’ll need to watch for how close the player gets and see if the player is about to start a streak.
- Watch for how the player will stand based on the dealer’s score. The player always stands on the second card if the dealer has a 7. But the player will hit in most situations, provided that the player’s original cards aren’t too high in value.
You can play No Commission Baccarat and other baccarat games like Dragon Tiger from anywhere in New Zealand on the JackpotCity app. The JackpotCity app is available on iOS and Android devices, and the design provides a convenient setup that is easy to follow.
You can download the Android APK on our website and install it on your device. You can also download the iOS version of the JackpotCity Casino App on your iPhone or iPad through the Apple App Store.
Safety and Security
You will be assured of your safety and protection when playing No Commission Baccarat at JackpotCity. Our gaming hall has an operating license, meaning that we are certified to offer games of chance online. We are also required to regularly audit our games to confirm that they are working well and are fair for all players.
We also use SSL encryption to handle all financial transactions, plus all payment data is kept on secure servers. We also require identity verification documents from our clients before they can deposit or withdraw funds from their accounts. Players can use Visa, MasterCard, Apple Pay and more popular New Zealand payment methods.
Our responsible gaming services are also devoted to protecting players and ensuring they are safe when playing. We provide cooling-off periods and betting limits for players as necessary. We can also conduct responsible gaming tests for clients and provide self-exclusion services when needed.