Classic Blackjack with Noble Diamonds™ Guide
Noble Diamonds™ side bet, Standard side bets, Double Down, Split Hands.
Max Potential Payout
2000:1, which is the game’s jackpot.
Number of Decks
There are six regular decks in this game.
Base Game Bets
Minimum wager: 1 , Maximum wager: 500.
Side Game Bets
Minimum wager: 1, Maximum wager: 100.
Classic Blackjack with Noble Diamonds™ Guide
Classic Blackjack with Noble Diamonds™ is a classic-style blackjack game with the Noble Diamonds™ side bet. This bet reviews your first cards and the dealer’s face-up card and how these three can create a particular three-card hand. There are eight different payouts on this side wager, making it one of the more versatile casino games available. The Noble Diamonds™ side bet is a small part of what makes this blackjack game a noteworthy choice!
Game Rules & Strategy
- The standard blackjack card rules apply here, as the goal of Classic Blackjack with Noble Diamonds™ is to reach a higher score than the dealer without going over 21. You can attain this in one of two ways. First, you can get enough cards that total 21 or lower while having a total higher than the dealer. Second, you could stand at any point and win if the dealer busts or goes over 21.
- This blackjack game also offers the Noble Diamonds™ side bet. You can place a chip in the Noble Diamonds™ betting area after placing your main wager. The game then reveals your first two cards and the dealer’s face-up card.
- There are eight winning combinations available in this side bet. The lowest is when you get two unsuited royals. The result pays at 3:1.
- You will receive a higher payout if you get more royals and enough suited ones. For example, two suited royals pay 9:1, while three suited royals pay 50:1. Those two mean that all the royals are of the same suit.
- The most valuable result in the Noble Diamonds™ side bet is when you get three kings of diamonds. This result pays out 2000:1, which is the game’s jackpot. The game also has a 500:1 payout for a jack, queen, and king of diamonds and a 150:1 payout for a jack, queen, and king that are all of any other suit.
- You can choose to play with this side bet before your hand starts. But remember that you will lose whatever you wager on the side bet if it is unsuccessful.
The same traditional rules of blackjack apply for the rest of the game, so be sure to consider your blackjack strategy. You can use this guide to help you see when you should split your cards, double down, hit, or stand.
How to Play Classic Blackjack with Noble Diamonds™
You can find the Classic Blackjack with Noble Diamonds™ game on our website by going to the blackjack section. Once selecting the game, you can follow the below steps to play.
Here’s a look at how to play blackjack step by step:
- Select the specific chip you want to wager. This game has twelve chip sizes from 0.25 to 500.
- Place your bets in the Bet circle. The maximum bet is 500, and the minimum is 1.
- You can also add a bet of the same or lesser value in the Noble Diamonds™ circle if you want to play with this side bet. The maximum wager is 100, and the minimum is also 1.
- Click the green Deal button to start the game. The Noble Diamonds™ wager will pay out at this point if you’re successful.
- You can click the red Stand or green Hit button after getting your cards. A Double Down or Split button may also appear depending on what your first two cards are.
- Basic Variations: In this game, the dealer does not peek at its second card. You will receive two face-up cards, and the dealer will have one face-up card and a second face-down card.
- Number of Decks: There are six regular decks in this game.
- When to Hit or Stand: The player can hit or stand at any point. The game offers a caution prompt in cases where you try to stand on 11 or less or when you try to hit at 17 or higher, ensuring you don’t accidentally do something you didn’t plan. The dealer will stand on all 17s.
- When to Double: You can double down on a hard 9, 10, or 11. You cannot double after a split.
- Hard Totals: You can hit or stand if the hard total is 12 or higher.
- Soft Totals: There is no risk of busting on a soft total, so you can hit or stand.
- When To Surrender: This 21 blackjack game has no surrender option
Betting Expert Techniques
One of the best blackjack tips involves splitting a hand if you have two identical cards. This blackjack game lets you split at the start, so you will place a bet of the same value on a second hand. You’ll then be dealt a new card for each hand, to play with the value of whatever appears. For cases where you get a 21 on a split hand, it will count as a hand worth 21 and not a blackjack. You also cannot split 10-value cards that aren’t alike. For example, you cannot split a jack and queen, but you can split two jacks or queens.
There’s also the option to double down by doubling your wager before receiving a third card. This option is for players who feel they might have a winning hand and want to increase their wager, but you will have to stand after placing a double down and receiving that third card. Another technique to consider involves an insurance bet. You can place an insurance bet against the dealer getting a blackjack in cases where the dealer’s first card is an ace. The insurance wager costs half the value of your original bet and only covers your original hand. The game will pay out at 2:1 if the dealer has a blackjack.
Mobile Compatibility and Player Security
Our mobile app makes it easy for you to play this game and other blackjack games on our site. The game works best when your device is on landscape display. You can also use the Left Hand Mode on the game to make it easier on your device. We also accept multiple payment methods, including Visa, MasterCard, and Apple Pay. A $5 minimum deposit is required for all options.
JackpotCity Casino is licensed to operate, so you can be assured you’ll have fun in a secure environment.