Classic Blackjack with Sweetheart 16™ Ultimate Guide
Sweetheart 16™ side bet, Standard side bets, Double Down, Split Hands.
Max Potential Payout
Number of Decks
There are six standard decks in this game.
Base Game Bets
Minimum wager: 1 , Maximum wager: 500.
Side Game Bets
Minimum wager: 1, Maximum wager: 100.
Classic Blackjack with Sweetheart 16™ Guide
Classic Blackjack with Sweetheart 16™ is a blackjack game from Switch Studios, it features a side bet that’s all about getting a 16 on your first two cards! The Sweetheart 16™ bet gives you five ways to win with a maximum payout of 200:1. The game also offers many other exciting ways to win, so take a look at what you can expect when you play blackjack at JackpotCity mobile casino.
Game Rules & Strategy
Classic Blackjack with Sweetheart 16™ plays like a standard blackjack game. There are three ways to win a hand:
- You can get a hand worth 21 or less while beating the dealer’s total.
- You can win if your hand is less than 21 and the dealer busts by going over 21.
- The Sweetheart 16™ side bet can also pay if you get a total of 16 on your first two cards.
The Sweetheart 16™ bet works as a separate bet you can play alongside your original one. You’ll then receive your first two cards after placing your wager. The Sweetheart 16 bet™ wins when you have 16 on the first two cards. The payouts for this feature are as follows:
- Total of 16 – 5:1
- 16 of the same color (two red or two black) – 9:1
- Suited total of 16 – 16:1
- 16 of hearts – 50:1
- Pair of 8 or Hearts – 200:1
Be sure to learn more about blackjack basic strategy before playing this game, many of the rules of traditional blackjack apply here.
How to Play Classic Blackjack with Sweetheart 16™
Below breaks down how to play this mobile blackjack game,
- Specify what chips you want to bet. There are twelve chip sizes from 0.25 to 500 in this game.
- Place your bet in the betting circle. You can wager from 1 to 500 in a game.
- Select the Sweetheart 16 and add your wager there if you wish. This option lets you bet from 1 to 100.
- Click to deal your cards.
- You’ll then see buttons to let you hit or stand. Double down and split buttons will appear as necessary.
- After your game ends, you can click to repeat your wager or double its value. You could also clear the bet and apply a new one.
- Basic Variations: The dealer does not peek at its second card. The dealer also stands on all 17s, including soft and hard ones.
- Number of Decks: There are six standard decks in this game.
- When to Hit or Stand: You can hit or stand at any point in the game. This game has a caution feature that warns you when you try standing on a hand of 11 or less or hit on a hand of 17 or greater.
- When to Double: You can double down if you have a 9, 10, or 11.
- Hard Totals: Consider your strategy before hitting or standing on a hard total. Think about your cards versus the dealer’s face-up card to determine the likelihood of you or the dealer busting.
- Soft Totals: You can hit or stand without consequence when you have a soft total. But watch for what might happen if the card you receive when you complete a hit isn’t of your liking.
- When to Surrender: This game does not have a surrender feature.
Betting Expert Techniques
Part of how to play blackjack includes knowing when the right times are to hit or stand. You can consider hitting when you have an 11 or 12 but think about the value of the dealer’s face-up card. A high-value card could suggest the dealer might get another high-value one that can place one’s hand at 18 or higher. The odds of winning blackjack against the dealer will vary on how the dealer’s initial card works. Meanwhile, you can double down if you feel you have a good shot at winning. With Classic Blackjack with Sweetheart 16™, you can double down on 9, 10, or 11 should you wiah to do so.
You could also split if you have two cards of the same value and are like one another. This option is appealing if you have two high-value cards that could result in two high-ranking hands, but you could still risk getting low-value cards on those split hands. You cannot split 10-value cards that aren’t alike. You can’t split a king and 10, but you can split two kings. You can also place an insurance bet if the dealer’s face-up card is an ace. This option offers a 2:1 payout if the dealer’s hand is a blackjack.
Mobile Compatibility and Security
Our mobile website gives you the power to play this blackjack game and others with ease. The design works well on all major devices, plus you can use the left-hand option to adjust the game’s alignment if necessary.
We care about the protection of all our players at JackpotCity. We have a license for operation, so you can be assured our games are fair and sensible. We also accept various payment methods, including Visa, MasterCard, and Apple Pay. A minimum deposit amount applies to all choices.
Our team also emphasizes player safety, and use various measures to protect our guests. We use SSL encryption to safeguard all customer and payment data, and additionally random number generator programs to ensure the fairness of our games. We also require identity verification at times for payment methods.