Premier Blackjack with Lucky Lucky™ Game Guide
Lucky Lucky™, Double Down, Split Hands, Insurance.
Number of Decks
There are eight decks in this game.
200.00 per hand.
1.00 per hand.
Premier Blackjack with Lucky Lucky™
Premier Blackjack with Lucky Lucky™ is a 2021 blackjack game from Microgaming where players can compete with up to five hands on the desktop version or three on the mobile edition. Regular blackjack card game rules apply in this game, but the most popular part of this game is its Lucky Lucky side bet. This feature lets the player bet on how much the player’s first two cards and the dealer’s first card are worth, with bonuses available if the cards are suited or are all 7s. You can play this and many other blackjack games on the JackpotCity mobile site.
Game Rules & Strategy
Basic blackjack card game rules will work on Premier Blackjack with Lucky Lucky™. Your goal is to get a hand with a total of 21 or less while also having a value higher than whatever the dealer gets. You could also win if your total is 21 or less and the dealer busts by going over 21.
The blackjack dealer rules include the following:
- The dealer will peek at the face-down card if the face-up card is a 10-value one or an ace.
- The dealer stands on hard and soft 17s.
- The dealer also offers an insurance bet if the first card is an ace. The insurance wager pays 2:1 if the dealer has a blackjack.
The Lucky Lucky side bet is available on all hands in this game. You can place a separate wager for whatever hands you prefer.
This side bet relies on the values of your first two cards and the dealer’s face-up card. The lowest payout is 2:1 when the three cards total 19 or 20. You will receive a 3:1 payout if the three cards total 21, while a 15:1 return is for a suited total of 21. The most valuable payout is when you get three 7s of the same suit. This result offers a result of 200:1. An unsuited set of three 7s pays 50:1.
You could also get a 100:1 payout for a suited 6, 7, and 8. An unsuited straight of 6, 7, and 8 has a 25:1 result.
How to Play Premier Blackjack with Lucky Lucky™
Check the Online Blackjack section of the JackpotCity website or mobile app to find this game. The interface for the desktop and mobile blackjack games is similar, but the mobile game only supports three hands, while the desktop version has five.
After finding the game, you can start playing. Here are some steps to get you started:
- Select the betting chips you want to use. There are nine chip sizes from 1 to 200.
- Place your bets on whatever hands you want to play with here. The game accepts bets from 1 to 200 per hand.
- You can also add a separate Lucky Lucky side bet if you wish. This bet can be anywhere from 1 to 25 per hand.
- Click the Deal button to start after you set your wagers.
- You’ll play with each hand from left to right on the screen. The hit, stand, double down, and split buttons will appear as necessary.
- After you finish playing with all hands, you can repeat your bets, clear those wagers, or double their values.
- Basic Variations: The dealer stands on all 17s.
- Number of Decks: There are eight decks in this game.
- When to Hit or Stand: You can hit or stand at any point in the game except when you split aces. You’ll stand immediately after splitting those cards.
- When to Double: You can double down on any two cards. You can also double down once after splitting.
- Hard Totals: Hitting and standing are possible on hard totals but be aware of both what the dealer’s first card shows and what your total is. You could bust if you get too high of a card, plus you should consider the potential for the dealer to bust if that person’s first card is small in value.
- Soft Totals: While you can hit on a soft total, be aware of the maximum value of your hand if you keep it. For example, an ace and 9 will result in both a 10 and 20, so standing might be your best choice. Be sure to check a blackjack when to hit guide to learn more about when you hit and stand in this situation.
- When to Surrender: You can surrender when you feel the dealer has a good chance of getting a high value and you have too much of a risk of busting when you complete another hit.
Betting Expert Techniques
Part of how to play blackjack involves thinking of some of the ways how you can use your cards. The first thing to consider involves doubling down, which is one of the best blackjack tips to explore when playing. You can double down if you have a hand worth a 9, 10, or 11, as you could get a 9 or 10-value card to improve your chances of winning. But this strategy works best when the dealer has a lower-value first card, as the dealer’s chances of busting are higher.
Splitting is also appealing if you have two of the same card at the start. Splitting lets you place with two separate hands, but this works best if you have cards where you could potentially get a 19 or 20. But be cautious if you have two aces, as you cannot hit on the resulting hands.
Mobile Compatibility and Security
We offer a convenient mobile website for desktop and smartphone use, plus we have an iOS app and Android APK you can download if you prefer. Our mobile game offers a responsible interface that reacts to your controls fast. There’s also a left-hand mode you can use to adjust the game’s layout on your screen. Check the FAQ section of our site to learn more about how our mobile app works.
JackpotCity has a license with the Alderney License, plus we use random number generator technology to ensure the fairness of all our blackjack games. We also use SSL encryption to protect all customer data, especially for their payments and withdrawals.