Ultimate Blackjack with Olivia Guide
21+3™ Side Bet, 6 Card Charlie, Double Down, Split Hands, Insurance.
Max Potential Payout
Number of Decks
There are 6 decks in this game.
Play Ultimate Blackjack with Olivia
Experience blackjack in a unique virtual environment by playing Ultimate Blackjack with Olivia at JackpotCity New Zealand, a game from Real Dealer Studios. This game features the virtual dealer Olivia as she deals out cards to players in a classic casino-style environment. You’ll find many bonus features in this game, including the 21+3™ side bet and a Six-Card Charlie feature. You can also play with as little as 1.00 per hand. You’ll find this game and other online casino games at JackpotCity.
Game Rules & Strategy
Start playing Ultimate Blackjack with Olivia by understanding how this game works. This blackjack game has a layout where you’ll have to beat Olivia’s hand without going over 21. But you can also win by staying under 21 if Olivia’s hand busts.
The Six-Card Charlie rule is also in play in this game. You will automatically win if you get a six-card hand without going bust.
The 21+3™ side bet is also available before the game starts. You can place a bet on what will appear on the first three cards in the game. You will receive a payout if the three cards combine for a flush or higher.
The most valuable payout in the 21+3™ bet is a suited triple, which features three of the exact same card and suit. The suited triple has a 100:1 payout. A straight flush offers 40:1, a three of a kind that isn’t suited is at 25:1, a straight is 10:1, and a flush pays at 5:1.
- Basic Variations: This game is no-hole, meaning the dealer doesn’t peek at one’s second card. The dealer also stands on all 17s.
- Number of Decks: There are six card decks in this game.
- When to Hit or Stand: Since the game has six decks, it’s best to hit when the dealer’s card is a 7 or higher and you have anything under a 17. You can stand if the dealer’s card is lower than 7, as the dealer has a chance to bust.
- When to Double: Doubling down is available for all hands. But it’s best to only double down if you have a 9, 10, or 11. Your hand will stand after doubling down, so you can’t take any more cards after that.
- Hard Totals: You can hit at any point if you have a 12 or less. This part of blackjack basic strategy explained entails how you’re not as likely to bust when you have a 12, as the odds of a 9 or lower appearing are higher than if a 10-value card appeared.
- Soft Totals: Stand when you have an 18 or greater.
- When to Surrender: This game does not have a surrender option.
How to Play Ultimate Blackjack with Olivia
Now that you know the blackjack dealer instructions for this game, you can start playing Ultimate Blackjack with Olivia. Here are some steps:
- Log into your JackpotCity account and search for this game in the blackjack section.
- Select your wagering chips and add them to the betting area. The game supports wagers as low as 1.00.
- Add a bet to the 21+3™ table if you wish. A 1.00 minimum also applies here.
- Click the deal button to start.
- The 21+3™ game will pay out if you win on the first three cards. This feature works regardless of how the rest of the blackjack game goes.
- Select to hit, stand, double down, or split. The proper buttons will appear as necessary.
- The game continues until you stand, bust, reach 21, or get six cards in your hand.
- You can then clear or repeat your bets after the game ends.
Betting Expert Techniques
- Six-Card Charlie: The six-card Charlie feature is appealing, but it works best in situations where you have a very low amount. You can hit if you have five cards and a 13 or lower, for instance. Hitting also works if the dealer’s first card is high enough.
- Splitting: You can also split your first two cards into separate hands if they’re of the same denomination. This point is appealing among blackjack special rules for how you can win twice in a game but be careful when splitting. Splitting with aces or two high-value cards is ideal.
You’ll find Ultimate Blackjack with Olivia, Perfect Strategy Blackjack, and many more blackjack games on the JackpotCity mobile app. You can download the Android APK on our website, or you can go to the Apple App Store to download the iOS app. Both apps are convenient and provide a simple approach to playing our games. Ultimate Blackjack with Olivia also works well on mobile devices, although it is best when seen in portrait mode.
Safety and Security
You can play Ultimate Blackjack with Olivia, Vinnie Jones Blackjack, Real Blackjack with James ,and more blackjack games in a safe environment while at JackpotCity. We use SSL encryption to protect all customer and financial transactions. We also require documents for identity verification purposes at various points. Our site has a license for operation, so we are subject to fairness and safety rules.
JackpotCity accepts Visa, MasterCard, Apple Pay payments, and more! Our encryption system ensures all transactions remain secure and private.