Vinnie Jones Blackjack Guide
21+3™ Side Bets, 6 Card Charlie, Double Down, Split Hands, Insurance.
Yes, play blackjack on the go!
Number of Decks
This game uses six regular card decks.
Maximum and Minimum Bet
Maximum: 1000, Minimum: 1
Play Vinnie Jones Blackjack
Former football star and known tough guy Vinnie Jones is the star of Vinnie Jones Blackjack, a game from Real Dealer Studios available for play at JackpotCity Casino New Zealand. Vinnie will respond to the player’s many moves and actions in this game, which takes place in a luxurious members-only club environment. This game is available to play on both the JackpotCity website and JackpotCity mobile.
Game Rules & Strategy
Vinnie Jones Blackjack features a basic layout where you’ll compete against the dealer to get a more valuable blackjack hand without going over 21. The game also has two other ways how players can win.
First, there’s the Six-Card Charlie feature. A player automatically wins when one has a hand with six cards.
Second, the 21+3™ side bet is available here. This feature lets you bet on what will happen with your first two cards and the dealer’s first card. You will receive a bonus payout on this bet if the 21+3™ hand results in a flush or greater. The maximum payout is 100:1 when you get three cards of the same value and suit.
- Basic Variations: The dealer stands on all 17s and does not peek at the second card.
- Number of Decks: This game uses six regular card decks.
- When to Hit or Stand: You can use your online basic strategy to see when you should hit or stand. A good idea is to stand when the dealer’s card is 6 or lower, as the dealer has a good chance of busting.
- When to Double: You can double down on any two cards you receive, but this move works best if you have a 9, 10, or 11.
- For Hard Totals: A blackjack basic strategy for hard totals is to stand when the dealer’s card is 6 or less or when you have a 17 or greater.
- For Soft Totals: Soft totals are more lenient, as you can double down if you have an ace and a 4, 5, or 6. But always stand if your other card is an 8 or higher.
- When to Surrender: Surrendering might be a good idea when the dealer has a 10-value card, but this option isn’t available in Vinnie Jones Blackjack.
How to Play Vinnie Jones Blackjack
The online blackjack rules for how to play Vinnie Jones Blackjack are straightforward and don’t have as many moving parts as other games like High Streak Blackjack. You can use these steps to play Vinnie Jones Blackjack after you log into your JackpotCity account and find the game in the Blackjack section:
- Start by selecting how much you’ll wager on your hand. The minimum bet is 1.00.
- You can also add a separate wager to the 21+3™ space. This feature also has a minimum of 1.00.
- Click the deal button when you’re ready to play.
- The game will reward successful 21+3™ bets after everything ends.
- You can click the proper button to hit, stand, split, or double down.
- The game will give you the option to repeat or clear your bet after the game ends.
Betting Expert Techniques
- Splitting: Vinnie Jones Blackjack gives you the option to split if your first two cards are of the same value. Splitting works best when you have two 7s or 8s, as the results can be more flexible. You can split aces, but your hands will stand right after doing so.
- Six-Card Charlie: Going after the Six-Card Charlie sounds appealing, but it only produces a 1:1 payout. Avoid going for this one unless you have 13 or fewer on five cards.
- Insurance: You can also place an insurance bet if the dealer’s card is an ace. The insurance wager is half the amount of the initial bet. This feature sounds attractive, but the odds of the dealer getting a blackjack are less than the odds of that player getting one.
Vinnie Jones Blackjack, Buster Blackjack ,Switch Multi Hand Vegas Single Deck Blackjack, and many more games are available to play on the JackpotCity mobile app. Our app is available for play on iOS and Android devices, as each game we offer features a simple design that loads fast. You can download the iOS app from the Apple App Store, or you can download and install the Android APK through our website.
Safety and Security
JackpotCity has a license to operate, so we are subject to many safety and fairness rules. We also utilize SSL encryption on all our platforms to protect customer data. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Apple Pay and more popular payment merthods through a safe platform. We also require personal verification documents on occasion to confirm each player’s identity.
We encourage responsible gaming among our players, and we provide many safeguards to protect people who are the most vulnerable. We provide a self-exclusion service for those who require help. Cooling-off periods and wagering limits are also available.