High Streak Blackjack Guide
High Streak, Double Down, Split Hands, Insurance.
Max Potential Payout
Number of Decks
There are 2 decks in this game.
Play High Streak Blackjack in New Zealand
High Streak Blackjack is a blackjack game from Switch Studios where players can be rewarded through a side bet that rewards players when they win a certain consecutive number of hands. The game takes place on a neon-styled table that combines classic and modern influences. The game offers a simple arrangement that anyone can try, and it also works well on the JackpotCity mobile casino app. You can play this and other entertaining blackjack games on the JackpotCity app or website.
Game Rules & Strategy
The High Streak Blackjack rules work in the same way as most other blackjack games, as it requires the player to get a higher-value hand than the dealer with going over 21. The player can win by having a more valuable hand or getting a hand of 21 or under while the dealer goes over 21 and busts.
This game also offers a High Streak side bet. You can place a side bet separate from the main wager, and you’ll receive a bonus payout for each side bet starting from your second consecutive win onward. You’ll have to keep placing a chip in the High Streak table to make this work. You’ll receive a 2:1 bonus if you win three straight hands, 5:1 for a fourth-straight win, and 10:1 for a fifth-straight win.
For cases where your hand pushes, the High Streak bet remains, and the streak doesn’t progress. Your side bet will be returned to you after the fifth-straight win.
- Basic Variations: This game entails the dealer standing on all 17s, plus the dealer does not peek at the second card one receives.
- Number of Decks: This game has two regular decks.
- When to Hit or Stand: You can hit or stand at various points in the game, although it’s best to hit when the dealer has a 7 or higher, as the dealer’s chances of busting at that point aren’t as strong.
- When to Double: The game lets you double down on a hard 9, 10, or 11. Doubling down is ideal when your dealer’s card is less than 7.
- For Hard Totals: You can stand when you have a 12 or greater and the dealer has a 6 or lower. Hitting is best when the dealer has a 7 or higher and you have anything other than a 10 or 11. Doubling down is best for 10s and 11s in this situation.
- When to Surrender: There are no surrender options in this game.
How to Play High Streak Blackjack
You can play High Streak Blackjack online and other games at JackpotCity. Here are some steps for how to play:
- Log onto your JackpotCity account and find High Streak Blackjack in the blackjack section of the site or app.
- Select your wager. The game accepts a minimum bet of 1.00.
- You can add a separate High Streak bet of at least 1.00 on the High Streak portion of the table if you wish.
- Click the deal button to start the game.
- The hit, stand, double down, and split buttons will appear as necessary.
- After the game ends, you can repeat your bet or clear your wager. Be sure to repeat the High Streak bet if you wish to continue with this feature after the win.
Betting Expert Techniques
- Splitting: You can split once in this game if you have two cards of the same denomination. This opportunity lets you play with two hands, but a split ace and 10-value card will count as a 21 and not as a blackjack. Splitting is best if you have two 6s or greater. This is one of the best High Streak Blackjack tips when you consider the potential for the dealer to bust.
- Insurance: Insurance is appealing for cases where the dealer’s first card is an ace. You can wager half your bet to protect yourself if the dealer gets a blackjack. The insurance bet pays 2:1 and is separate from the initial bet you place. This High Streak Blackjack strategy can work well, but there’s no guarantee a dealer will get a blackjack.
- Splitting on the High Streak: You can also split identical cards during the High Streak round, but the total win amount must be higher than the total bet for your side bet to progress further. Be cautious if you’re going to play with a split while the High Streak is active.
You can play High Streak Blackjack, Atlantic City Blackjack, and all the top blackjack games at JackpotCity on our mobile app. You can download the iOS app through the Apple App Store, or you can download the Android APK on our site. These apps will get you to High Streak Blackjack and all the other exciting games we provide.
Safety and Security
While we at JackpotCity enjoy offering blackjack games like Perfect Strategy Blackjack and Noble Diamonds Blackjack, we also care about the safety of our players. We use SSL encryption to protect our players’ data and payment info, plus we require identity verification at various times to ensure all players are who they claim to be.
JackpotCity has a license for operation, so you can be assured we are working within the law. We also accept Visa, MasterCard, Apple Pay, and other safe payment methods.
We provide responsible gaming services for everyone, including a responsible gaming test and cooling-off periods. Self-exclusion services are available for players who require help managing their funds.