Turbo Multifire Roulette Guide
Racetrack Bets, Turbo Play, Autoplay.
Yes, play on the go!
Enjoy up to five multiplier numbers on each spin!
Turbo Multifire Roulette at JackpotCity
Turbo Multifire Roulette offers multipliers on straight-up numbers on each spin. You can keep those multipliers coming, as the Autoplay feature lets you keep the wheel running for up to 100 spins with the same wagers. You will find this game and more roulette tables at JackpotCity, where we provide various New Zealand casino games for players to enjoy.
Game Rules & Strategy
Turbo Multifire Roulette features a 37-number European roulette wheel. The purpose of the game is to pick where on the wheel the ball will land following a spin.
- You can place your wagers on various parts of the roulette board. The straight-up bet that covers one number is the most valuable one, as it offers a 29:1 payout. The game also supports payouts for split, street, square, line, column, and dozen bets. You can also play with an even-money wager where you can bet on whether the number is odd or even, whether it’s a high or low number, or if the number is red or black.
- The most prominent part of this roulette table is the multiplier feature. During each spin, up to five random numbers will appear on the screen with multipliers. These multipliers are for winning straight-up wagers, and they will range from 50x to 500x the value of the chip. You’ll have to place a straight-up wager on a number to qualify for this feature, so figuring out straight-up bets will be essential for your Turbo Multifire Roulette strategy.
- The game also features a Random 3 betting option. You can click this button to place chips on three numbers that don’t have any chips on them yet. The game will choose those three numbers at random.
- The Autoplay feature is also a part of this game to see. You can play roulette online by placing your bets and selecting the Autoplay feature. You can select to play with 10, 25, 50, or 100 consecutive spins. The game also lists what you will spend on all those spins before you start. There’s also the option to stop the Autoplay feature midway through if necessary.
How to Play Turbo Multifire Roulette
Here are some steps for how to play Turbo Multifire Roulette:
- Log on to your JackpotCity account and then search for the Turbo Multifire Roulette game once you are in the lobby.
- Select the chip you want to use when placing bets. You can switch between chips, plus the lowest-value chip is worth 0.25. A 0.25 minimum applies for bets, while the maximum is 125.00.
- Select which bets you want to place by adding your chips to various parts of the table.
- You can also select the Random 3 option if you want to place chips on three random spots that aren’t covered yet.
- Check the Special Bets and Racetrack Bets sections to see what specialty bets are available. You can select a unique bet from here if you wish.
- Go to the Autoplay feature if you want to play with multiple spins in a row. You’ll lock in the wagers for each spin, and the app will also list how much you’ll spend beforehand.
- Click the spin button to start the game.
- Watch for the multiplier numbers that appear after you start the spin. You will only qualify for a multiplier if you have a straight-up bet on at least one number.
- You will be paid out after a spin if you have a winning number.
- You can also select to stop the Autoplay feature at any point.
- The game will let you choose to clear your wagers or repeat them after a spin ends.
Betting Expert Techniques
You can plan your roulette strategy before you start using the Autoplay feature on this game. One of the best Turbo Multifire Roulette tips involves seeing what special betting options are available for play here. Here are a few of the top techniques available for this online roulette game:
- Tiers du Cylindre – You can go to the Racebook Bets section of this game to place this wager. This pick covers 17 numbers on one side of the wheel, with 0 being in the middle.
- Voisins du Zero – Another Racebook wager, this feature covers twelve numbers on the opposite end of the Tiers du Cylindre bet.
- Orphelins – This last Racebook wager covers all the numbers not featured in the other two Racebook bets.
- Snake – The snake bet produces a snake-like cover of twelve numbers scattered over all three rows.
- Red/Black Split – You can also place a red or black split bet where you place split bets that cover two numbers of the same colour next to each other on the table.
You can also play this game and more roulette tables like Spin and Win on the JackpotCity mobile app. The app helps you load the game fast, plus it works well on iOS and Android devices. You can download the JackpotCity app on your iOS device through the Apple App Store, while the Android APK is available for download on the JackpotCity website.
Safety and Security
It’s easy to enjoy playing games like Turbo Multifire Roulette at JackpotCity. We ensure the safety and security of all people here, as we hold a license to operate. Our license requires us to audit our games and review the fairness of everything we provide.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Apple Pay payments for your convenience. We also use SSL encryption to protect all financial transactions. Identity verification documents are also necessary for depositing or withdrawing funds.
Our responsible gaming services are also available for players who require further support. We provide options such as cooling-off periods and wagering limits on accounts. We also have a self-exclusion service that is available as necessary.