ReDeal Blackjack Guide
Double Down, Split Hands, Insurance.
Max Potential Payout
Number of Decks
The game plays with two decks.
ReDeal Blackjack from Switch Studios
Not every deal on a blackjack game might go your way, which is where Switch ReDeal Blackjack from Switch Studios comes into play. This game works like a standard blackjack game, but in this one, you’ll have the option to redeal your hand, your last card, or the dealer’s hand. This feature gives you the opportunity to restart your hand even if you busted. You’ll find this and many more online casino games at JackpotCity New Zealand.
Game Rules & Strategy
The first step to playing Switch ReDeal Blackjack online is to review how this game works. The game features a standard rule set where you need to get a hand of up to 21 and either beat the dealer’s hand or have the dealer go bust.
What makes this game different from other blackjack games is that you can redeal different cards. You can switch out your entire hand, the last card you received, or the dealer’s first card. The game lists the cost of switching cards, with the price varying over how much you are wagering and the odds of something improving your game. Some redeals are also available for free.
- Basic Variations: The dealer stands on all 17s and does not peek at one’s second card.
- Number of Decks: The game plays with two decks.
- When to Hit or Stand: You can choose to hit or stand based on how well you feel you are close to getting to 21, although standing is best when the dealer’s first card is low. The dealer has a better chance of busting when one’s first card is low enough.
- When to Double: You can double down on hard hands at 9, 10, or 11. The hand stands after you double down.
- For Hard Totals: A hard total that doesn’t have an ace can be tough to figure, so standing is best when you have anything lower than a 17 and the dealer’s card is a 6 or lower.
- For Soft Totals: Standing is best when your soft total with an ace has an 8 or higher. You can double down if you have an ace and a lower card while the dealer has a 5 or 6.
- When to Surrender: This game does not have a surrender option.
How to Play ReDeal Blackjack
You can start playing this game online once reviewing your ReDeal Blackjack strategy. The steps are similar to what you’d find in other games auch as Vinnie Jones Blackjack. Here are a few steps you can use to play this game:
- Log onto your JackpotCity account and search for Switch ReDeal Blackjack in the blackjack section of our site or app.
- Click on the chips you want to use and add them to the betting section.
- Click the deal button when you set the wager you want.
- The game will show hit, stand, double down, and split buttons as necessary. You’ll also see the redeal values changing on the bottom-left of the screen, with the cost to redeal varying by the situation. You can click any of these options to adjust the game.
- The game lets you redeal cards up to five times in a hand.
- If you bust, the player hand and last card options are available, but the dealer hand option won’t be open.
- There are no redeal options if the player’s hand reaches 21.
- Redealing is also unavailable when the player doubles down or splits.
- You can repeat your wager or clear your bets after your game ends.
Betting Expert Techniques
- Splitting: Splitting is appealing if you have two of the same card. But the Blackjack Switch payout for a 21 that comes from a split will be a regular 1:1 payout and not 3:2 like a regular blackjack. Splitting is also best if you have two aces.
- When to Redeal: The redeal feature in this game is appealing, but it is best in cases where the dealer has a 9 or 10-value card, as the dealer’s chances of busting aren’t as strong at this point. But the redeal cost is often higher in this situation. You can still attempt a hit if you have a 13 or lower.
It’s easy to see all the blackjack power cards and control buttons on the mobile version of Switch ReDeal Blackjack. We offer a mobile version of our casino available for play on Android and iOS devices. You can download the iOS app from the Apple App Store or the Android APK from our website. Both options provide a simple approach to getting your games ready for play.
Safety and Security
You’ll be assured when playing ReDeal Blackjack online that you’re doing so in a safe environment. Our team at JackpotCity offers games like this and Classic Blackjack with Ten-20™ in a space you can trust.
JackpotCity has an operating license, plus we use SSL encryption to protect player data. Identity verification is necessary in many situations, where we may require documents from our customers to confirm their identities.
We also use safe payment methods at JackpotCity, including Visa, MasterCard, and Apple Pay.
JackpotCity takes responsible gaming seriously, we want to ensure everyone is safe when playing. We provide cooling-off periods and wagering limits for our guests, plus we offer self-exclusion services if needed.