Assassin Moon is a classic video pokie with spinning reels. Here are the statistics and rules you need to know:
- There are 5 spinning reels with 3 symbol slots each.
- There are 25 fixed paylines where you can match tiles to win.
- The payout percentage ranges from around 94 to 96% and varies based on the Win Booster™ feature.
- There is high volatility, with a total hit frequency around 1 in 3.
- The player can customize coin sizes from 0.01 to 0.50, with the default set to 0.10.
- The bet amount ranges from 0.10 to 20.00, or 50.00 when using Win Booster™. The default is 1.00.
- At the maximum bet, you can win over 500,000 coins. At the default bet, you can win around 125,000.
All the symbols in Assassin Moon have a fun Monte Carlo theme, including a sports car, martini glass, and dice. The game also includes special symbols like a wild, scatter, and bonus trigger to make gameplay even more amusing — read more about the special features below!